Between Coaches: Using Your Intuition
In this Season 1 finale, Taryn Laakso and Melinda talk about leveraging your intuition without forcing it on your clients. That requires trust, vulnerability, practice as well as allowing your clients the space to co-create their own transformation.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is intuition?
- How does lack of trust interfere with our intuition?
- The importance of being present with your clients.
- What are the levels of listening, and how can we gauge them?
- How can a coach know when to speak, what they are intuitively feeling, with their client?
- Advice for new coaches on developing their intuitive talents.
- Using tools to help hone intuition.
- How being vulnerable with your intuition can help your clients.
- Training your brain to cultivate intuition.
- Understanding how your intuition is communicated to you.